WATER SAVING TIPS
- Turn off the tap after using after use.
- Set a kitchen timer when watering your lawn or garden to remind you when stop, A running hose can discharge up to 8 gallons a minute.
- Run your clothes washer and dishwasher only when they are full. you can save up to 200 gallons a month.
- Have your plumber re-route your dark water to gardens rather than letting it run into the sewer line.
- Listen for dripping faucets and running toilets. Fixing a leak can save 300 gallons a month or more.
- If your shower fills a one-gallon bucket in less than 20 seconds, replace the showerhead with a water-efficient model.
- Turn off the water while you shave and save up to 300 gallons a month.