Friday, May 10, 2013

WHAT COLORS ARE IN A RAINBOW IN ORDER




A rainbow is an optical and meteorological phenomenon that is caused by reflection of light in water droplets in the Earth's atmosphere. This immense, curved spectrum of light appears only when both the elements of sunshine and rainfall present.

If the sun, the eye, and the center of the rainbow's arc are not in a straight line, the show is over, before it began. This explains why we only see rainbows in the early morning or late afternoon…it is physically impossible for us to align our eyes with the sun at other times of day, as it is high above our heads! Logically, a morning rainbow appears when the sun shines in the east, and the rain falls in the west, and an afternoon rainbow appears when the sun shines in the west, and the rain falls in the east.

THE SEVEN MAIN COLORS

  • RED
  • ORANGE 
  • YELLOW 
  • GREEN 
  • BLUE 
  • INDIGO 
  • VIOLET 




4 comments:

  1. Hello everyone,

    This rainbow thing is so nice to see and it is called a "primary rainbow", this is because the largest Arc is red located on the outer part and violet on the inside. Produced by light being refracted while entering a droplet of water (mist).

    Just like what I did on my experiments on how could I display recent comments on my blog. Trying so many things and codes but most of them didn't work until I end up with http://mybloggersworld.blogspot.com. It was so amazing for as easy as 3 minutes, I figured it out by simply copying the codes provided and just replacing my Blogs URL, saved it and presto, it worked out just fine. And since it is very important to me having this recent comments posted, I decided to put my Recent Comment widget just below the Blog under Layout settings. By this way, anybody who browsed my Blog could somehow see the recent comment with ease. Why I am so happy with it? Well, this is because I am not a very techie type of guy who knows a lot of codes, perhaps a little bit busy with my graphics design tasks at work.

    Just recently, I'm a bit busy working out with the designs of my Blog. I just installed a new template and currently customizing it the way I wanted to as well as optimizing it because ranking is really too far from the real numbers of Google Ranking. So if you would like to see my Blog, please check it out and make some comments, I really love to hear from anybody around the world who would also love to share their ideas, insights, experiments and most specially experience.

    For those of you who would like or willing to to do Link Exchange with me, I am very happy to share with you and be part of my referral List which you can see in this Link below;

    http://maxginez3.blogspot.com/2011/01/acknowledged-referring-sites.html

    Wish to see more visitors to my blog and hopefully to gain more friends. You can also follow me and I will follow you as well. I am also very willing to be a blogging partner with anyone just like writing an article to review a friend's Blog. Somehow this will also help us out in improving a SEO as well. Please don't hesitate to contact me on my personal blog because I will respond to you the soonest.

    Thank you and have a blessed day to everyone.

    Sincerely,

    Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good info...will definitely check this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steve!
    I like your blog, great job! :)

    P.S. Thanks for your visit at my blog http://ajoapappai.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there.
    your blog is interesting (:

    thanks for the visit at my blog as well..

    ReplyDelete